Mind to Move has contracts for the year 2023 with the following health insurers:
- DSW-Stad Holland: OWM DSW Zorgverzekeraar UA (7029), InTwente Zorgverzekeraar (3344), Regeling Medische Zorg Asielzoekers (RMA, 3355), Stad Holland Zorgverzekeraar OWM UA (7037)
- Caresq: Eucare (3359), Aevitae (3360)
- Zorg en Zekerheid: OWM Zorgverzekeraar Zorg en Zekerheid UA (7085)
- ONVZ: ONVZ Health Insurer, VVAA, PNO-Zorg (3343)
- ASR: ASR health insurance (0403), Ditzo Zorgverzekering (3336), InsureToStudy (3346), StudentsInsured (3349), De Amersfoortse (9018)
- COOPERATIE VGZ: Univé (0101), IZA Zorgverzekeraar NV (0699), NV Zorgverzekeraar UMC (0736), IZA VNG (3334), ZEKUR (3361), VGZ Zorgverzekeraar (7095)
- ACHMEA: Silver Cross (3311), Interpolis (3313); FBTO (3351), De Friesland Zorgverzekeraar (3358), Groep Buitenlandse Recht (7125), Aevitae (Avero Achmea 8958), proxy One Underwriting B.V. (8971), Pro Life (3311).
- MENZIS: Menzis Zorgverzekeraar NV (3332), Anderzorg NV (3333)
Is there a contract between Mind to Move and your insurer? You will then receive 100% compensation, except for the deductible (385 euros).
We do not have contracts with:
- CZ (7199), OHRA (0201), Nationale Nederlanden (0104), Eno (3347), Centrale Verwerkingseenheid CZ: OHRA, CZ, Nationale Nederlanden (9664)
If you are insured with a health insurer with whom we do not have a contract, the treatment will be partially reimbursed. Ask your health insurer in advance about your reimbursement so that you will not be faced with unpleasant surprises afterwards.
In order to be eligible for reimbursement of insured care from the basic package, a referral from your general practitioner is mandatory. Is there a contract between Mind to Move and your insurer? Then your treatment will be 100% reimbursed subject to the statutory deductible of at least 385 euros. The deductible depends on the agreements you have made with your health insurer.
At the start of your treatment, during the intake interview in the first session, an estimate is made which trajectory is suitable for your healthcare request. This depends on the degree of severity, the complexity of your problem and the risks we have to take into account. A treatment process can include conversations, telephone consultations, diagnostics, reporting and consultation with your referrer or fellow practitioners. These components are also called care services.
What care benefits are there?
- Consultation diagnostics: research into which problems are involved (intake interview and any additional interviews for psychological research)
- Consultation treatment: conversations with your practitioner for prevention, treatment and cure of your psychological complaints
- Peer consultation: if your practitioner considers it necessary for your treatment to consult with an external colleague
- Travel time: the time your practitioner spends to come to you
- Group consultations: therapeutic conversations in groups (group therapy)
Mind to Move uses rates set by the Dutch Healthcare Authority (NZa). You can find these rates on http://tarievenzoekerzorgprestatiemodel.nza.nl/. Mind to Move provides care in Setting – Ambulatory – quality status Section III – Monodisciplinary. The professional categories present are Doctor – Specialist (Article 14), Clinical Psychologist (Article 14), Health Care Psychologist (Article 3) and Other Professions. These rates include time for reporting, multidisciplinary consultation, preparation and the elaboration of diagnostics.
You pay deductibles for many forms of care that are reimbursed from the basic package of the health insurance. How is the deductible for mental health treatment (ggz) calculated? The excess is calculated per calendar year. 2022 is a calendar year. And 2023 is a new calendar year. Your health insurer will calculate whether you have to pay your deductible. In the care performance model, the treatment is made up of separate parts: the care performance. For example, one conversation with the care provider is one separate care performance. The health insurer counts the healthcare benefits that take place in 2022 in the calculation of the deductible for 2022. The care benefits that take place in 2023 count towards the calculation of the deductible for 2023.
An example: in 2022 you will have 8 conversations with a psychologist. And in 2023 you will have 2 conversations with a psychologist. The 8 conversations that take place in 2022 count towards your 2023 excess. The 2 conversations that take place in 2023 count towards your 2023 excess.
Whether you also have to pay a deductible as a result of your treatment in mental health care depends on several things: Did you have healthcare costs elsewhere in the same year that were part of the basic insurance? For example, medication or treatment in hospital? Then it may be that you have already paid your deductible. Or part of it.
Have you opted for a voluntary excess when taking out your insurance? Then the deductible amount is higher with you. This year’s statutory excess is 385 euros. The maximum excess is 885 euros (500 euros on top of the mandatory deductible). If you opted for a higher deductible amount, you will pay a larger part of your healthcare costs yourself. Would you like to know more about your deductible? Or are you worried about whether you can afford it? Please contact your health insurer.
The costs charged by Mind to Move to the client for the treatment must be paid by the client within 30 days after the invoice date. If the client has not paid the amount due within 30 days of the invoice date, the client will be given a final opportunity to pay the invoice within 14 days without increasing costs by means of a first reminder. If the client does not comply with his/her obligations within 14 days of the date of the payment reminder, the psychologist is entitled to take collection measures without further notice of default, or to have them carried out by third parties. All extrajudicial collection costs, related to the collection of the declared amounts, will be borne by the client. The extrajudicial collection costs are set at at least 15% of the principal sum, with a minimum of € 25.00.
Cancel appointment or “no show” (do not appear without message)
Mind to move uses the following no show rules:
- In case of impediment, appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours or one working day in advance. If you have an appointment on Monday at 10 am, you cancel it no later than the Friday before at 10 am
- In case of absence without notice, an amount of € 75.00 will be charged if this concerns an appointment with a healthcare (GZ) psychologist. If it concerns an appointment with a psychiatrist or clinical psychologist, an amount of € 125.00 will be charged. This amount is not reimbursed by your health insurance
- You can cancel directly with your practitioner
- The therapy will be terminated if you have not appeared at the appointment twice consecutively without informing Mind to Move
- If you have not appeared at an appointment without cancellation, you must contact your therapist yourself to make a new appointment
- If we do not receive a message from you after the no-show, you will receive an E-mail asking you to contact us within 14 days. If you do not respond to this, your file will be closed